Here at The Granite House we pride ourselves on supplying our customers with exceptional service and quality at unbeatable prices.
We refuse to compromise on the quality of materials that we use and the standards of finishing that we apply to all of our work. However, we are very aware that budget is also a key consideration and with that in mind we are confident that our prices will not be beaten on a ‘like for like’ basis.
If you receive what appears to be a better price for a job that we have quoted on, then we will Price Match it, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- You must supply us with a copy of the estimate from the competitor.
- The estimate must be based on the same dimensions, features and materials.
- The type of service must be the same, i.e. a template visit and a separate install visit.
- The quality of material must be the same, i.e. granite must be premium grade and cut from slabs; quartz must be from the same manufacturer that we have quoted on.
- Price Matching and Warranties is only available against estimates where the installation is within a 70mile radius of our workshop.
- The competitors estimate must include all relevant costs and VAT.
- The competitor must be a bona fide registered business within the UK.
- The Price Match policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotional deals.
- This policy is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
The Granite House Guarantee
You can be assured that The Granite House only uses the highest quality materials and stone products.
All the quartz manufacturers that we work with offer a minimum of a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects within their products. This means that you can be confident in the knowledge that the quartz surface you select has been produced to the highest standard, using the internationally renowned Breton Machinery.
The granite, marble and other natural stone that we buy is all premium grade and sourced from around the world. It is imported via the best stone yards in the country, including Pisani, The Marble and Granite Centre and Brachot Hermant. We can even arrange for you to visit one of the yards and hand pick the slabs that you want us to use for your worktops.
We have strict procedures in place to ensure that the fabrication process is quality checked every step of the way, from the moment the stone goes on the saw to when it is being loaded onto the van ready for installation.
Where sealing is required, we are one of the only companies in the UK to use Dry Treat Stain Proof Original. Not only does this product help prevent against staining but it also retains the original colour and finish of the stone for longer and has a 15yr warranty.
We will also supply you with Care and Maintenance leaflets, specific to the product that you have chosen, giving you advice and guidelines on how to ensure your stone stays in the best condition possible for as long as possible.
With all this care and attention to detail, we are confident that you will be no less than a 100% happy with the end result. However, to further reassure you, The Granite House will also advise and assist with any concerns you may have relating to the performance of your stone for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.